The Cardijn College campus is home to state-of-the-art specialist areas and classroom facilities.
Our students learn in high-quality learning areas such as:
- Physics, chemistry, biology and science laboratories
- World-class gymnasium complex
- Specialist music centre
- Library and study centre
- Specialist language centre
- Performing arts theatre
- Food technology and fabric learning areas
- Art and design studios
- Technology area for timber and metal work, electronics and energy
- Extensive ovals and sporting facilities
The Marcellin Campus
is home to first class facilities that support the provision of vocational training.
Students on this campus learn in areas specifically designed for:
- Building and construction
- Child care
- Engineering (metal trades)
- Individual support
- Retail cosmetics
These facilities are designed to replicate workplace environments found in these industries and support training by offering students the chance to work in facilities, which simulate the workplace.